Prison, Reintegration, Education. Trainings to support social and labour market (re)integration of people in or after detention
Multiplier Event in ČR
Please, evaluate the meetings based on following criteria:
5=I am totally satisfied with it
4=I am satisfied with it
3=it was average, medium
2=I am dissatisfied with it
1=I am totally dissatisfied with it
|Location of implementation
|Organization of meeting
What did you like the least?
- Nothing, maybe chairs.
- Nothing what I could criticize.
- A little uncomfortable chairs.
- Excellent organization and perfectly prepared materials.
- Nothing, I´m satisfied.
- I would like to learn more about the possibilities of working in prisons.
- Everything was in accordance with expectations.
- Event organization, started later.
- The amount of information about transferable competencies.
- I liked everything, thank you for the invitation.
- Lack of time for detail information about the project.
- Great environment, nice new office.
- It seemed unrealistic to implement in prison what was presented.
- Not enough details about the necessary information about the work of partners.
What was most beneficial?
- How work prisoners with computer in other prisons. What are the ways of preparation prepare for the end of imprisonment. Trainings in other prisons.
- The countries involved in the project have the same problems as we do.
- That it is not difficult only in our country. Sharing experience.
- Learn something about how it works in other countries.
- What all the trainings and programs in prisons exist.
- Information about the topic from other countries.
- Sharing experiences from partner countries in the project, new activities in prisons.
- How they work with computers in prisons abroad..
- I appreciate that all projects implemented in other countries have similar problems.
- Information about prisons in other countries. How increase prisoners their competences.
- Materials from the event and the information that there are trainings in prisons.
- Know-how of other countries.
- Exchange of experiences from abroad, inspiring.
- To see the energy of RUBIKON, you’re so good.
- Learn more about the activities of the partner organizations.
- Work with PC - prisoners work on the PC, that it is possible.
- Transversal competences, usefulness of what the prisoners learn in prison, a great concept of RUBIKON.
- The experience that did participants of the project during visits and info from other countries.
- Inspiration from abroad, what is the situation abroad.
- Exchange of experience - information about the activities of partners.
How do you use the obtained information?
- I will introduce everything to my colleagues at work. I will propose a change of methodology.
- I use it in my work.
- Certainly I will try to obtain more information and will use information in contact with clients.
- I'm sure I’ll pass the information on.
- I will be guided by some of the ideas that interested me.
- I don´t know yet.
- For the creation and innovation programs our organization provides.
- The new information pushes our work definitely further.
- Good inspiration, we will try to pass on something in our work.
- For further work and enriching ourselves, we will try to cooperate in any project.
- To update methodologies
- For new projects.
- We will see. I want definitely start a cooperation with the RUBIKON Centrum.
- I have to think about it.
- For activities, that I realized.
- For my work.
- I don’t actually. I’ll try to think how to adapt certain things in our environment.
- When working with clients.
Any other comments, suggestions, ideas for change:
- Thank you for organizing this event.
- It is pity that we are not also involved in the project. Thank You.
- Good luck.
- No, it was great.
- There was a delicious refreshment.
- I guess that everything was ok.
- I would be happy to attend any other similar event.
- We wish all the best.
- Excellent catering, excellent atmosphere.
- Next time, please find more information about transferable competencies and articulate better.
- Good luck to you in the future.
- Looking forward to cooperation
- Good luck to the next activity.
- Good luck for the next work.
- Thank you, looking forward for next news.
- Good luck in next work.
- Nothing comes to my mind.